There are very few policies which apply across all Wikia. These can be found on the Central Wikia at Wikia:Category:Policy.
- Don't upload or link to full videos
- Single animation frames can be uploaded for reference in articles (not all frames though)
- Don't upload or link to full manga pages, except for cover pages
- Single page cells can be uploaded for reference in articles (not all cells though)
- Every page and image needs to be added to a Category
- When linking to common terminology, actors, artists, and developers please link to the correct page at animanga wiki, if it does not exist then create it there.
- Western style names, (First, Last)
- ō and ū are not used, use ou and uu instead. (う ウ)
- some ō are oo, if this (ー) is the kana
- ō and ū named pages should REDIRECT to the ou and uu named pages
- Episode, Volume, Chapter, and Character pages should have a consistent style.
- Episode pages have a consistent, elaborate style which should be followed. It is too elaborate to recount, but can be seen by inspecting Minami-ke Episode 07 or any of the previous episodes. Beyond a certain point, the episode pages are incomplete, and obviously so. These incomplete pages should not be used as a guideline.
- Character pages are divided into three main tiers: Main Characters, Secondary Characters, and Minor Characters. These each have their corresponding styles, with respective degrees of complexity. Complete examples of each of the three types are: Chiaki Minami, Atsuko, and Long-haired Girl.
- It should be noted that minor characters do not have as well defined a style as the others, with some pages, for instances, having references, while others do not. A page that acquires too much such "cruft" should probably be promoted to secondary character status.
- Every character page should have a picture of the character in question, if at all possible. A section concerning age, first introduction, etc. is optional, depending on whether the information is available.