"There Should Be an Order"
"Arubeki chitsujo ga" (あるべき秩序が)
25 January 2009
In spite of being the reason for Touma's earlier »Hands off!!!« repulsion, Kana decides that Touma is getting out of hand while making the same mistake with Chiaki at dinner. Haruka swiftly answers the dominance question between Kana and Chiaki right before Touma arrives again with a slideshow of her family government. Kana gives Touma a photograph to show Natsuki that causes a computation crash. The next arc depicts the Minami brothers discussing what to give Touma for her birthday and revealing that HItomi is the second-generation Banchou who attempts to fish for insight regarding maturity and thinks that she can determine Natsuki's thoughts via eye contact.
- Segment 1 is from Chapter 054 Volume 03
- Segment 2 is from Chapter 088 Volume 05
- Segment 3 is Original Content - Touma birthday present pt1
- Segment 4 is from Chapter 103 Volume 06
- Segment 5 is from Chapter 108 Volume 06
- Segment 6 is Original Content - Touma birthday present pt2
"references to older episodes"